- Current and Up to Date Profile/Application , medical release waiver, and pet care agreement contract on each dog on file
- Must pass Daycare assessment and evaluation day
- Dogs must be at least 3 months old.
- Dogs over 7 months old must be altered.
- Vaccinations: Dogs must be current on DHPP and Rabies, plus Bordetella every 6 months.(If your dog hasn't had a Bordetella vaccination in over a year, it should be given at least 14 days prior to check-in to provide maximum protection.
**If your veterinarian has recommended other vaccination protocols for your pet for health reasons, we will accept a letter from your veterinarian or titers. Your pet cannot be checked in without proof of vaccinations.
- All pets must be in good health and free from communicable disease for the previous 30 days.
- All pets must be free of all parasites including fleas and ticks, and intestinal worms. If your pet has fleas and ticks at time of check-in, they will be bathed at owner's expense and/or may be turned away.
Daycare Pass: A Daycare Pass may only be used for Daycare Services and cannot be used to pay for Boarding or Spaw Services. Daycare passes are not refundable.
Every furguest needs to be pre-screened to ensure their health and temperament will work well with our other furguests. We do not discriminate based on breed. If your dog plays nicely with other dogs of all sizes, breeds and enjoys the company of canine friends, we are excited to have them join our dog daycare class!
Once you contact us to schedule an assessment, we will send you our Daycare/Boarding Application. To make this easy for our clients, the application is online, and easy to fill out from your pc, tablet or phone. Once the application is received and looked over, we will contact you via your preferred method chosen on the application. If you were unable to attach the necessary forms to the application, please be sure to bring copies (or the originals and we will make copies) of them with you at the time of the assessment appointment, and/or scan them and email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Without proof of vaccinations, health and age required surgeries, we cannot allow your furkid to interact with our Daycare Furguests.
Our assessment is by appointment between the hours of 7am and 10am, and takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. We will have to sign our medical release waiver and pet care agreement contract. Once they have passed this preliminary assessment, your furkid must pass an evaluation day of daycare. Which is, one full day of daycare at half-day price ($15). This is so we can fully evaluate them when they've had a chance to relax and mix with the other dogs better. We will keep you informed if a problem should arise. We will separate them from the Daycare Furguests, should things not work out and rotate them throughout the day until pick up time. We don't expect everyone to like everyone at all times or even on the first day and time meeting. We are well aware and trained to notice what is normal behavior and what could be potentially hazardous behavior. So a few rocky bumps in the day will not mean they fail the evaluation. Once the evaluation day is complete, and every thing went smoothly, they are officially enrolled in daycare and can come play whenever they like! We look forward to getting to know you and your precious fur family member, and having you all join our pack!