- Current and Up to Date Profile/Application , medical release waiver, and pet care agreement contract on each dog on file
- Must pass evaluation day
- You Must have Had Your Dog for 30 Days
- Dogs must be at least 3 months old.
- Dogs over 1yr old must be altered. (and is subject to a case by case basis) Female dogs 6 months and older must be spayed.
- Vaccinations: Dogs must be current on DHPP and Rabies, plus Bordetella every 6 months.(If your dog hasn't had a Bordetella vaccination in over a year, it should be given at least 14 days prior to check-in to provide maximum protection.
**If your veterinarian has recommended other vaccination protocols for your pet for health reasons, we will accept a letter from your veterinarian or titers. Your pet cannot be checked in without proof of vaccinations.
- All pets must be in good health and free from communicable disease for the previous 30 days.
- All pets must be free of all parasites including fleas and ticks, and intestinal worms. If your pet has an infestation of fleas and/or ticks they will be turned away.
Daycare Pass: A Daycare Pass may only be used for Daycare Services and cannot be used to pay for Boarding or Spaw Services. Daycare passes are not refundable. A Daycare pass must be purchased for each pet attending. They are only good for one pet per pass.
Every furguest needs to be pre-screened to ensure their health and temperament will work well with our other furguests. We do not discriminate based on breed. If your dog plays nicely with other dogs of all sizes, breeds and enjoys the company of canine friends, we are excited to have them join our dog daycare class!
To schedule a First Day Eval for Daycare/Boarding or book for grooming, please fill out our Daycare/Boarding Application. To make this easy for our clients, the application is online, and easy to fill out from your pc, tablet or phone. Once the application is received and looked over, we will contact you via your preferred method chosen on the application. If you were unable to attach the necessary forms to the application, please be sure to bring copies (or the originals and we will make copies) of them with you at the time of the assessment appointment, and/or scan them and email to email@example.com . Without proof of vaccinations, health and age required surgeries, we cannot allow your furkid to enter further than the lobby.
Your furkid must pass an evaluation day of daycare to be accepted into daycare and/or our boarding. We do encourage a day of daycare prior to any boarding visits. This is so we can fully evaluate them when they've had a chance to relax and mix with the other dogs better. Before boarding, we will need to know that they are people friendly and can intermix with the dogs. If you are unable to attend a day of daycare prior to boarding - please drop off a day or two prior to your actual departure date. This way, should your dog(s) not be candidates for our groups, you can still come pick them up.
We will keep you informed if a problem should arise. We will separate them from the Daycare Furguests, should things not work out and rotate them throughout the day until pick up time. We don't expect everyone to like everyone at all times or even on the first day and time meeting. We are well aware and trained to notice what is normal behavior and what is or could be potentially hazardous behavior. So a few rocky bumps in the day will not mean they fail the evaluation. Once the evaluation day is complete, and every thing went smoothly, they are officially enrolled in daycare and can come play and/or board whenever they like! We look forward to getting to know you and your precious fur family member, and having you all join our pack!